Entertainment Trivial Links
Written by Nathan Mattise
- This is the exact concept I wanted to do for my final Web Innovation project: a sound board where you could add and remove individual tracks to create your own mixes. These guys did it for their office Christmas card.
- Since Bruce Bowen is retired, this year’s Scrooge Trophy goes to this Australian professor who said Santa’s image needs to be more health-conscious.
- I am excited to see Wayne Coyne and crew twice in the next four to five months (and I have an idea to document the experience). For now, check them out with The Oklahoman providing some holiday literary cheer.
- It may be a little late for it today, but there is a sweet iPod App allowing folks to get a phone call from Santa.
- Finally, if you were looking for hip, new X-Mas tunes in recent year, you probably stumbled upon this piece from SNL. Julian Casablancas evidently did and he killed it recently in a special Fallon holiday performance.
(Links today from ABC News, USA Today’s Pop Candy, The Oklahoman and Hulu)
Got something for next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it in.