Science & Nature Trivial Links
Written by Nathan Mattise
- The more I experiment with video or audio editing, the more useful free journalistic technology services like these become.
- Speaking of online journalism experiments, here’s my recent favorite from online story innovation guru Jonathan Harris.
- This study just confirms what everyone already knows – Facebook is wildly popular (1 in every 4 pageviews popular).
- Finally, two intriguing NYT pieces… this midwestern study attempts to find whether the positive or negative externalities of office gossip win out.
- …and this piece lets you know that those weekend mornings of sleeping ’til 1 p.m. really don’t recover for lost sleep.
(Links today from ESPN.com, The New Yorker, KEXP, Brooklyn Vegan, The NewsHouse, Twitter and Morman Husbands)
Got something for next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it in.