Entertainment Trivial Links
Written by Nathan Mattise
- The epic Girl Talk roadtrip for the SPIN/Canon promotion finally culminated this week when I stumbled upon… one of my photos being published on SPIN.com.
- Speaking of that night, In Pursuit of the Trivial got noticed again by the folks at 20 Watts (first for that, then for Phantogram’s interview).
- One more way of immortalizing that (and other concert experiences) has just sprung up over at Songkick.com.
- Unrelated but just as cool… did you catch “Blossom” on What Not To Wear this season? (She has a few kids and something like a neuro-science degree).
- Finally, two good NYT stories as of late: First, they declare the trend of a goodwill store being perceived as vintage and trendy is mainstream thanks to the economy. Then, they dove into how the hug has become the new (and uncomfortable to some) hello.
(Links today from SPIN Magazine, USA Today’s Pop Candy, NYT.com, 20 Watts and Wikipedia)
Got something for next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it in.