Science & Nature Trivial Links
Written by Nathan Mattise
- …then you might see more of these teen sex question/answer text services. (The lead in this story is great).
- And even though we can get sex answers in a direct, immediate fashion via text, this poor guy didn’t learn that he was laid off from the paper in an equally timely and straightforward way.
- One more journalism link: my web design professor is sharing his thoughts on the future of many journalism-related topics (journalism school, Twitter, Gatekeeper communication) and based on the knowledge he’s dropped in class I’ll periodically check in.
- Google Latitude may be a bit much for me. (Instantaneous location updates?)
- Finally, THE FIRST FACE TRANSPLANT IN THE COUNTRY HAPPENED THIS WEEK. (Well, second. Travolta beat doctors to it years ago).
(Links today from Journerdism, IMDB, NYT.com, Techcrunch and sportsguy33 via Twitter)
Have a suggestion to include in next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it.