Science & Nature Trivial Links
Written by Nathan Mattise
- Rick Reilly’s ESPN column has grown on me (perhaps even more as of late after his BS Report appearance), but this Twitter prank was pretty funny. “Joe Maddon doesn’t think the way typical managers think, and that might make him the most devilish Ray of them all.”
- Neither of the following statements is a secret: I have a soft spot for communications law. Courtney Love is a mess. Put them together and you have the first libel suit involving Twitter.
- You’re not just imagining Twitter blowing up in the last two months or so because all of ESPN is seemingly on it – it’s really happening.
- The really beauty (and future?) of Twitter (for me, the journalism student)… you can actually break big headline news on there.
- Finally, CBS March Madness stats are out and there was an increase of over 50 percent in people who watched the tournament online (with another 2.8 million clicks on CBS’s innovative “Boss Button“).
(Links today from Journerdism, Deadspin and ESPN.com)
Have a suggestion to include in next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it.