- When more than half-a-million people Inauguration Facebook statuses and 21.3 million CNN.com video views occur, it’s simply time for one more edition of Presidential Links. (Hint: However, the best link is yet to come this week)
- See that. You too can try to be as Obama-like as possible thanks to Paste Magazine (and the dude who created the famed poster in the first place).
- Only 44 Presidents but 70 songs about them? Lily Allen’s “Smile” doesn’t count because it’s more VP-applicable.
- Anthony Bourdain was in D.C. for the Inauguration but he drinks beer, not Change Flavored Jones Soda.
- Finally, the two most important questions to answer in the aftermath: Who can the Daily Show make fun of now and what will happen to Will Ferrel’s Bush impression?
(Links today from USA Today’s Pop Candy, MTV.com, Journerdism, Trident and Paste Magazine.)
Have a suggestion to include in next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it.