Entertainment Trivial Links
Compiled by Nathan Mattise
- It’s nothing new for a rock-savvy individual to head a college (see Brian May of Queen). However it makes perfect sense this time because the Flaming Lips’ manager is the new executive of an actual School of Rock at Central Oklahoma
- In other rocker news, this link may be old but there’s a citizenry obligation for political links right now. This magazine feature showcases musicians promoting political protest signs (and Wayne Coyne’s says “Just be a nice person.”).
- If you too received a Food Network gift certificate for your bitrhday, Giada listens to Radiohead in the kitchen. Will you buy the book now?
- Fall is “Hot Apple Cider at Starbucks” time for me, but I’m not a celebrity.
- Finally, if you love puns, consider this a smashing idea. If you hate puns, go to this store and smash them.
(Links today from USA Today’s Pop Candy, Starbucks Gossip and Largehearted Boy)
Have a suggestion to include in next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it.