Science & Nature Trivial Links
Compiled by Nathan Mattise
- It started with the move to DVD-board games, but now Trivial Pursuit will be a syndicated TV game show. One pro: It’ll be one of the first game shows to feature user-generated questions. One con: The host is… Peter Brady.
- Technology now saves us from awkward confrontations (and encourages rude digs at folks) through NiceCritic.com.
- I may eventually take grad classes in web-design, take a look at how the field has changed in the last 10 years through some popular sites.
- In actual science news, getting a cold shoulder may actually cause you to desire physical warmth.
- Finally, gray wolves are staying on the endangered species list in Montana for now. Speaking of Montana (premeditated roundabout segue here), that’s where one of my best friends, Justin, ended up taking his first sportscasting job. Feel free to pass on congratulations (and to ask what it’s like to work with Boomer).
(Links today from USAToday’s Pop Candy, Journerdism, Beartooth NBC and NYT Online)
Have a suggestion to include in next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it. (And yes, Matty B. If I could find a bio on you, you’re in the next Entertainment Trivial Links)