Science & Nature Trivial Links
Compiled by Nathan Mattise
- According to unscientific research, what can methamphetamines do to the body? How about causing you to attack your father with a bag of Cheetos?
- Another bit of scientific research that requires no doctoral work, smoking in movies causes more kids to smoke.
- I’m not sure how this is possible, but there is some cool chemistry behind it. The LA Times ran the first scratch-and-sniff ad this week.
- New iPods were announced this week (including a touch screen model and a 160 gig model). The more exciting (or ridiculous) Apple invention could be waiting in your garage with a year or two.
- Finally, an actually scientific study with interesting results. “Is There Anything Good About Men?”
(Links today found via: NYTimes.com, USA Today’s Pop Candy and ObscureStore.com)
Have a suggestion to include in next week’s Trivial Links? E-mail it.